How to Install Wallpaper
Required tools for pasting wallpaper
1. Measuring upUse pencil to mark the height require and align it with a steel ruler.
2. Cutting the dropMeasure out the first length adding 15 cm (6 in) extra to allow for trimming at top and bottom.
3. Matching the patternCheck the next length against the first one to match the pattern before cutting.
4. PastingApply paste with brush or roller until the edges
5. Folding the paperFold the pasted sides together like "S" sharp, easy carry paper to wall.
6. Scrapping or brushing on the wallUse a wallpaper brush or scraper press paper against the wall. Brush down the center, then out to the edges.
7. Trimming the edges and matching the patternTrip it with a craft knife. Hang the next drop, matching the pattern exactly. Wipe off paste with a damp sponge.
8. Turning a cornerHang the paper to this line, adding 1/2 inch for internal paper. Overlapping the next piece with matching pattern.
9. Papering around switch and socketPaper straight over a switch or socket, using a craft knife to make diagonal cuts. Press the flaps back into position and trim the edges. Wipe off paste with a damp sponge.